Every day an increasing number of people are moving away from their desktops and using mobile devices to access the internet. In the early days if you wished to search something on the internet you had to wait until you got home and fired up your desktop or laptop. Not anymore, you can now access the internet from any corner of the city using your mobile device. The use of phone and tablets are increasing at a fast enough pace to threaten the existence of desktops. NetroStar reviews predict that this years will be the year of responsive design to build mobile sites.
If you prefer to believe in numbers because truly numbers don’t lie. Then you have to look no further than google analytics to see the shifting trend. You can easily access a pie chart data of the devices used by visitors to your website. You will notice every month that the number of mobile device users who access your website will increase steadily. Which is why you need a website which has a responsive design. Mobile sites built using responsive design can render a webpage based on the device used to access it. For instance if you used your desktop the layout and icons will be designed in a way so as to allow easy access using a mouse or track pad. However if you use a tablet or phone the website will respond to the device by changing the layout and allowing for easy access through a touch interface.
So what are the other advantages of a responsive design to build mobile sites?
Well there are many to name a few:
- Great User experience – Your customer can choose any device they prefer to access your website. You have no say over what device they use. If you are not ready with a responsive design your website will not render well on different screens. Besides it will create a bad user experience which will eventually lead to frustration and an increase in bounce rate to your website. Responsive design render effortlessly on all devices and screen sizes. Besides with HTML5 responsive design you can add a number of device specific features which will enhance the user experience for your customers.
- Affordability- Contrary to what you may think investing in a responsive design website will actually save money. NetroStar web design reviews suggest that you will save a lot of time and money with a responsive design. It eliminates the need for different websites for different devices. All you need is one responsive design websites to distribute your content effectively to all devices.
- Easy to maintain – When you have just a single website to manage it saves you a lot of time and money. You do not need to spend time making the same changes on different websites and then testing them. You also do not need to pay for running different websites.
- SEO benefits – SEO campaigns can be complex and expensive. With a single responsive design website you can focus all your SEO efforts on one website. Without more than one website sharing the visitor pie you will also reap benefits because all visitors will be directed to a single website. Besides it has been noticed that Google is beginning to give prominence to responsive websites for searches originating from mobile devices.
- Increases your reach and conversion – With only a single website to maintain you can focus on creating effective and highly targeted content which will lead to sales. You will also automatically increase your reach to phone and tablet devices. There are several features such as location based search and navigation which allows you to direct your customers to your business using the navigation features of a phone. This will increase your conversion rate by making it easier for your customer to find you.
Netrostar is a firm which has the expertise to create responsive websites. They have been in the service of creating websites for more than a decade. They have helped business take advantage by being the first adopters of the responsive design technology. If you are considering a responsive design for your website or just wish to know more visit www.netrostar.com.